Free Super Tips Job Opportunity: Social Media Assistant
Free Super Tips, the home of free sports betting tips, is looking to hire members to join our team.
We are looking for enthusiastic and punctual individuals who can bring some new ideas to FST whilst fitting in with the current brand.
If you have a passion for football and a good betting knowledge, this could be a great opportunity for you to join our team of more than 20 employees.
- Social Media Assistant – working alongside our tipsters, replying to mentions, inbox messages, creating original engagement and interacting with followers
- opportunities to become a permanent member of the team are available to the right candidates
How to apply
Please email us at [email protected] with the following:
- your CV
- your availability through the week
- 300+ words on your interest in football, betting and your club
The ideal candidates will have
- good written communication skills
- an in-depth knowledge of football and a good understanding of betting
- experience of using social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- tipster experience is an advantage but not a necessity
- familiarity with Skype and WordPress is an advantage but not a neccessity
Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience.
Preferably, you will be available to work in our head office based in Bristol (UK) but the option to work from home may arise.
You must be available for a minimum of 12 hours per week.
We look forward to hearing from you and we’ll reply to applications as quickly as possible.