Latest MLB Picks, Predictions and Betting Tips
We offer a wide variety of free MLB picks every day. It doesn’t matter whether if you’re looking to win big from a small stake or win more consistently at low odds, we have you covered!
Each night we have the following baseball predictions:
Accumulator – one of our most popular MLB tips. We have MLB accumulator tips daily.
Daily Double – our two best MLB tips of the day put into a double. With cumulative odds usually around evens, it’s one of our most confident MLB picks of the day.
Mega Odds Accumulator – when there’s a full schedule of MLB action, we like to put together a mega odds acca. This is your chance to win big from a small stake!
TV Games – we preview every game live on BT Sport/ESPN so you won’t go a game without one of our free MLB picks.
As you can see our baseball predictions cover all bases to help you beat the bookies!
When do you post your MLB Predictions?
Our MLB betting tips are posted by 6pm UK time every day apart from Sunday when they are posted a little earlier, around 4pm due to the games starting at 6pm. If you want to follow our MLB predictions then bookmark this page and check back each day at the suggested time.
If you have any questions about our free MLB picks then feel free to post a comment and our experts will help you out. We get many questions so here’s a break down for those of you who are new to following our baseball betting tips.
MLB Betting Terms Explained
- Money Line – this is an American sports term for to win the match and is one of the most popular MLB picks. If you are backing a team on the money line then they must win for your bet to be correct E.g. New York Yankees Money Line = New York Yankees to Win.
- Run Line – the run line is another popular MLB tip and works the same as handicaps in football betting E.g. New York Yankees -1.5 @ Boston Red Sox +1.5. So with this 1.5 run line, the Red Sox must win the game outright or lose by 1.5 runs or less (two or less in reality) to cover the spread and for your bet to win. If the Yankees win, they must do so by 1.5 runs or more (two or more in reality) for your bet to win. If the spread is set at a whole number E.g. New York Yankees -1 @ Boston Red Sox +1 and your team wins/loses by that exact number of runs then your bet is considered a push and your stake will be refunded.
- Alternative Run Line – the same as above but we alter the standard run line to a different number of runs.
- Game Totals – the total number of runs scored in the game by both sides. This bet works just like goals betting in Football. E.g. Yankees @ Red Sox – Over/Under 7.5 = . You need 8 total runs or more to win the Overs and 7 total runs or less to win the Unders. As with the run line, if the game total is a whole number E.g. 7 and the total runs scored are 7, then your bet becomes a push and your stake is refunded.
- Alternative Game Totals – the same as the previous but just a different number of runs. Found under the alternative game totals tab. This market features heavily in our mega odds MLB tips.
- Parlay – a parlay is a term the American’s use for accumulators and is your chance to win huge from our Baseball tips.
We hope you enjoy our baseball betting tips. Our aim is to provide free MLB predictions every day of the week but please remember to have fun and gamble responsibly. Enjoy watching the games and good luck!