Both teams to score or BTTS is one of the most popular football bets because it’s a very simple market to understand. To win, you need both teams to score one goal or more in your selected fixture.
The final result of the game is irrelevant – the game can finish 5-1, 5-4, 3-3, 2-1, or 1-1. As long as both teams have scored, you will win your bet.
Below we will compile a weekly, updated list of the best fixtures to bet on in the BTTS markets ahead of the action-packed mid-week and weekend football schedules. Make sure to bookmark this page that will be regularly refreshed with new matches.
Check out this week’s selections below:
Reims vs PSG (Ligue 1) – May 24th
Ligue 1 champions PSG will be aiming to finish their campaign on a winning note against mid-table Reims at the Stade Auguste-Delaune II.
- Reims have scored at least once in 9 of their last 11 home matches.
- PSG scored at least once in 100% of their Ligue 1 fixtures in 2018/19.
- Reims kept just 6 clean sheets in 18 home games in Ligue 1 this season.
- PSG stopped their hosts scoring in only 7 of their 18 away matches this term.
- Both teams scored in 100% of the last 5 meetings between Reims and PSG.
Read our detailed Reims vs PSG predictions, match preview and betting tips here.
Nimes vs Lyon (Ligue 1) – May 24th
Nimes will be hoping to secure the points they need to hang on to 7th spot on the last day of the Ligue 1 season when they take on Lyon the Stade des Costières.
- Nimes hit the net at least once in 14 of their 18 home games in Ligue 1 this season.
- Lyon kept a clean sheet in only 22% of their away matches in the league in 2018/19.
- Both teams scored in 7 of Nimes last 11 fixtures since early March.
- Goals went in at both ends in 11 of Lyon’s last 14 games in all competitions.
- Both teams scored in 66% of Lyon’s last 21 domestic and European away matches.
Click here to read our Nimes vs Lyon predictions, match preview and betting tips.
Real Salt Lake vs Atlanta United (MLS) – May 25th
Two in-form sides go head-to-head at the Rio Tino Stadium on Saturday when Real Salt Lake host Atalanta United in Utah.
- Both teams scored in 6 of Real Salt Lake’s last 9 MLS matches.
- Atlanta United scored at least once in 9 of their 12 MLS games this season.
- Goals went in at either end in 78% of Real Salt Lake’s last 19 MLS games the Rio Tinto Stadium since May 2018.
- Real Salt Lake kept just 2 clean sheets in their last 13 matches at home.
- Both Real Salt Lake and Atlanta United scored in the teams’ only previous meeting at the Rio Tinto Stadium.
Check out our comprehensive Real Salt Lake vs Atlanta United predictions and match preview for more betting tips here.
Orlando City vs LA Galaxy (MLS) – May 25th
Eastern Conference strugglers Orlando City lock horns with Western Conference high fliers LA Galaxy in Florida on Saturday in Florida.
- Orlando City kept just 2 clean sheets in their first 13 matches of the new MLS season.
- Both teams scored in 9 of those same 13 Orlando City fixtures.
- LA Galaxy have kept their opponents off the scoresheet just once in their last 7 attempts.
- Both teams scored in each of the last 3 meetings between Orlando City and LA Galaxy.
- Goals were scored by both teams in 7 of Orlando City’s last 9 MLS home games in a sequence stretching back to the end of last season.
Check out our comprehensive Orlando City vs LA Galaxy predictions and match preview for more betting tips here.
Midtjylland vs Esbjerg (Denmark Superliga) – May 25th
2nd meets 3rd in the Danish Superliga Championship Round on Saturday when Midtjylland welcome Esbjerg to the MCH Arena.
- Both teams rattled the net 5 of Midtjylland’s last 6 matches in league and cup.
- Both teams scored in 66% of Midtjylland’s Danish Superliga matches in total this season.
- Goals went in at both ends in 4 of Esbjerg’s last 6 games.
- Esbjerg kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their Superliga away games this term.
- Goals were scored by both teams in 5 of the last 6 meetings between Midtjylland and Esbjerg.
Read our Midtjylland vs Esbjerg predictions, match preview and betting tips here.
Sporting CP vs FC Porto (Taca de Portugal) – May 25th
Bitter rivals Sporting CP and FC Porto meet at the Estadio Do Dragao to contest the Final of this season’s Taca de Portugal.
- Both teams scored in 4 of Sporting’s last 6 games in all competitions, and in 100% of their last 3 matches.
- Goals went in at either in in 3 of the last 5 meetings between Sporting and Porto.
- Both teams registered in 65% of Sporting’s 34 Primeira Liga matches in 2018/19.
- Porto kept a clean sheet in only 59% of the 34 league games they contested this season.
- Porto scored in 91% of their matches at the other end of the pitch however.
View our Sporting CP vs FC Porto predictions and betting tips in our detailed match preview here.
Inter vs Empoli (Serie A) – May 26th
Both Inter and Empoli need victories to secure Champions League football and survival respectively, when they meet at the San Siro on the final day of the Serie A season.
- Both teams scored in 4 of Inter’s last 6 Serie A fixtures.
- Goals were scored by both teams in 65% of Empoli’s Serie A matches in 2018/19.
- Empoli kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their away games in the league this season.
- Inter kept their visitors off the scoreboard in only 4 of their last 11 games at the San Siro.
- Both teams scored in 2 of the last 3 meetings between Inter and Empoli in Milan.
Read our detailed Inter vs Empoli match preview for more predictions and betting tips here.