The penultimate round of Premier League fixtures arrives this weekend and there are still places up for grabs. Manchester City and Liverpool continue their neck and neck race for the title, while Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Manchester United are battling for the remaining top four positions. Cardiff still have the faintest chance of survival at the other end of the table too. But the real question here is, how many corners and cards will there be?
The corners and cards markets are often overlooked, with the large amount of research needed putting potential bettors off. However, we’ve done all the research for you and gladly bring you the very best value to be had in the Premier League corners and cards markets. These can be used as standalone bets, or in conjunction with our special Request a Bet Stat Pack to build your perfect bet! Don’t forget – You can also take a look at all of our other predictions and betting tips for the weekend’s action on our Premier League homepage.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners. Everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
Brighton vs Manchester City
- Only 6 of Manchester City’s 13 away games against teams outside the Premier League Big Six have seen more than 2 cards brandished.
- Fewer than 3 cards have been shown in 2 of Brighton’s 5 home games against Big Six opposition.
- These 5 home games have averaged just 2.4 cards per game.
Betting Tip: Under 2.5 Cards at 6/5
You can find all our betting tips and predictions for this tie on our Brighton vs Manchester City match preview.
Burnley vs Arsenal
- All but 3 of Arsenal’s away games against the bottom 14 sides in the Premier League have ended with at least 10 corners being awarded.
- The Gunners’ average total corner tally across these 13 games is 10.85 corners per game.
- Burnley’s home matches against the Big Six have averaged a slightly lower 9.6 corners per game.
Betting Tip: Over 9.5 Corners at 8/11
You can find all our betting tips and predictions for this tie on our Burnley vs Arsenal match preview.
Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth
- In their 12 home matches against teams outside the Big Six, Crystal Palace have averaged 7.83 corners per game and only conceded 3.83 corners per game.
- This difference of 4 corners per game is only bettered by Manchester City.
- On average, Bournemouth have conceded 0.75 more corners than they have won in their 12 away games against bottom 14 teams.
- Only Manchester City and Chelsea have won more than Crystal Palace’s 94 corners when at home against the bottom 14.
Betting Tip: Crystal Palace -2 Corner Handicap at 5/4
You can find all our betting tips and predictions for this tie on our Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth match preview.
Fulham vs Newcastle
- Fulham have picked up more than a single card in 15 of their 18 home games in the Premier League this season.
- When away from home against teams outside the top six, Newcastle’s opponents have been carded twice or more in 5 of 12 fixtures.
- Fulham have averaged exactly 2 cards per game when at Craven Cottage this season.
Betting Tip: Fulham Over 1.5 Team Cards at 6/4
You can find all our betting tips and predictions for this tie on our Fulham vs Newcastle match preview.
Leicester vs Chelsea
- All 5 of Leicester’s home games against the Premier League Big Six this season have seen them collect 2 or more cards.
- The Foxes have picked up 15 cards in these matches, averaging 3 per game.
- Chelsea’s 13 trips away to teams outside the top six have seen their opposition carded more than once on 9 occasions.
- Chelsea’s opponents in these games have averaged 2.31 cards per game.
- Only 5 of Chelsea’s away games in the league this season have seen more than 9 corners, including just 2 of their 13 trips to bottom 14 opposition.
- These 13 matches have averaged a Premier League low of 8.38 corners per game.
- Only 2 of Leicester’s home matches against Big Six opposition have seen the corner count hit double figures.
Betting Tip: Leicester Over 1.5 Team Cards at 10/11
Betting Tip: Under 9.5 Corners at 1/1
You can find all our betting tips and predictions for this tie on our Leicester vs Chelsea match preview.
Manchester United vs Cardiff
- 14 of Manchester United’s 18 Premier League home games this season have seen at least 3 cards brandished.
- Their league matches this season have averaged 3.94 cards per game, only going down slightly to 3.5 cards per game when at Old Trafford.
- Cardiff’s league matches have averaged 3.19 cards per game this season.
- 3 of their 5 away games against the Big Six have ended with more than 2 cards being shown.
Betting Tip: Over 2.5 Cards at 10/11
You can find all our betting tips and predictions for this tie on our Manchester United vs Cardiff match preview.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton
- Tottenham have won at least 6 corners in 8 of their 13 home matches against teams outside the Big Six.
- 3 of Everton’s 5 away games against the top six have seen their opponents win 6 or more corners.
- The Toffees have conceded an average of 6.4 corners per game in these matches.
Betting Tip: Tottenham Over 5.5 Team Corners at 11/10
You can find all our betting tips and predictions for this tie on our Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton match preview.
Watford vs West Ham
- All but 1 of Watford’s home games against teams outside the Big Six this season have seen at least 3 cards brandished.
- These games have averaged 4.42 cards per game, with Bournemouth the only team to see more cards per game.
- West Ham’s away matches against bottom 14 opposition have averaged 3.92 cards per game.
- 9 of these 12 such fixtures have resulted in more than 2 cards being shown.
Betting Tip: Over 2.5 Cards at 5/6
You can find all our betting tips and predictions for this tie on our Watford vs West Ham match preview.
All New Corners and Cards Acca
Single bets are all well and good, but everyone loves a cheeky acca! Everyone loves them just a bit more after we landed our 14/1 accumulator a couple of weeks ago too, and 2 weekends ago we missed out on our 19/1 acca by just a single corner! This weekend we’ve gone for a tasty looking 13/1 4-fold.