Ahead of a week packed with climactic, season-defining fixtures, we’ve compiled a useful list of statistics to help you customise your Request a Bet and Bet Builder selections for each of the exciting finals scheduled to be played over the next 7 days.
From the League Two, League One and Championship play-off Finals, to the all-English Europa and Champions League Finals – FST have got you covered.
Check out our stat pack for each game below:
Saturday 25th May
Newport County vs Tranmere Rovers (League Two Play-Off Final)
- Newport kept a clean sheet in eight of their last 12 matches.
- 74% of the goals conceded by Tranmere have come away from Prenton Park.
- Tranmere scored at least once in 78% of their League Two matches this season.
- Tranmere’s leading scorer James Norwood finished the season with 3 goals in 4 games for Rovers.
- Under 2.5 goals were scored in 100% of the last 4 meetings between Newport and Tranmere Rovers
Cards & Corners
- Newport trio Dan Butler, Mickey Demetriou and Joss Labadie have all been booked 7 times each this season.
- Tranmere Rovers defensive midfielder Oliver Banks was booked 12 times during a foul-ridden 2018/19 campaign.
- Tranmere Rovers games saw an average of 8.97 corners awarded per game in 2018/19 – the lowest amount in the division. Newport’s equivalent figure stands at a much healthier 9.96.
Read our Newport County vs Tranmere Rovers predictions, betting tips and match preview here.
Sunday 26th May
Charlton vs Sunderland (League One Play-Off Final)
- Charlton’s League Two matches averaged just 2.45 goals per 90 minutes this season.
- Both teams scored in 72% of Sunderland’s League Two fixtures in 2018/19
- Charlton’s Lyle Taylor finished the season with 8 goals in 9 matches for the Black Cats.
- Both teams scored in the brace of League Two fixtures between Charlton and Sunderland earlier in the season.
- 15 of Lyle Taylor’s 21 goals this season were the first goals in their respective games.
Cards & Corners
- An average of 11.89 corners were awarded per League One game involving Charlton this season – the second highest average in the division.
- Charlton picked up an average of 1.85 yellow cards per League One game in 2018/19, while Sunderland’s booking per game average stands at 1.70.
- Both Charlton and Sunderland had 6 men sent off this season – only Fleetwood Town had more men sent off this term (8).
- Sunderland’s Lee Cattermole and Charlton’s Krystian Bielik were booked 13 times each this season.
Click here to read our Charlton vs Sunderland predictions, betting tips and match preview.
Monday 27th May
Aston Villa vs Derby County (Championship Play-Off Final)
- Derby lost both of their Championship meetings with Aston Villa this season by an aggregate score of 0-7 (0-3 home, 0-4 away).
- Aston Villa striker Tammy Abraham has scored four Championship goals (including play-offs) against Derby County – he has only netted more against Nottingham Forest (5).
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 61% of Aston Villa’s Championship matches this term, and both teams scored in 65% of the same fixtures.
- Derby county have scored 2 or more goals in 8 of their last 11 games.
- Goals went in at both ends in 8 of Aston Villa’s last 11 matches.
Cards & Corners
- Having picked up 103 yellow cards this season, Derby County are the second most frequent offenders in the Championship.
- Aston Villa’s John McGinn has been booked 14 times this season. Only Nottingham Forest’s Jack Colback has been shown yellow more often in 2018/19.
- An average of 11.41 corners were awarded per Aston Villa game in the Championship this season, which is the second highest figure in the division.
- 9 yellow cards were shown to Derby and Villa players in the teams’ two meetings earlier in the season.
Click here to read our Aston Villa vs Derby County predictions, betting tips and match preview.
Wednesday 29th May
Chelsea vs Arsenal (Europa League Final)
- There have been Over 2.5 Goals in six of the last 10 meetings between Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored eight goals in 11 Europa League appearances this season, including scoring 6 in his last 5.
- Arsenal have seen at least 3 goals in 20 of their 27 competitive matches away from the Emirates this season.
- Chelsea have seen Over 2.5 goals land in 7 of their last 10 Europa League fixtures.
- Arsenal scored 61.6% of their Premier League goals in the second half of their matches in 2018/19.
Cards & Corners
- Greek defender Sokratis was booked on 14 separate occasions for Arsenal this season, though just 4 of those yellow cards were picked up away from the Emirates.
- 6 of the 10 yellow cards collected by Jorginho this season were shown in games away from Stamford Bridge.
- An average of 9.37 corners were awarded across Chelsea’s Premier League games this season. Only Huddersfield saw fewer corners on average per game in 2018/19.
- An average of 3.5 yellow cards were shown across the last 6 meetings between Chelsea and Arsenal.
Click here to read our Chelsea vs Arsenal predictions, betting tips and match preview.
Saturday 1st June
Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur (Champions League Final)
- Both teams have scored in each of the last 8 Champions League finals, a run stretching back to Jose Mourinho’s Inter Milan side winning 2-0 against Bayern Munich in 2010.
- Liverpool have won 13 of their last 14 matches in all competitions.
- Tottenham Hotspur lost 13 times in the Premier League this season – in the 2010/11 season, Birmingham lost 15 times and were relegated to the second tier.
- Both teams have scored in 7 of the last 8 meetings between Spurs and Liverpool.
- Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino scored home and away against Spurs in the Premier League this season.
- Liverpool scored more goals in the final 15 minutes of their Premier League matches than any other team in the division in 2019/20 (25).
- Liverpool scored in both halves in 50% of their 38 Premier League matches this season.
- 36% of the 19 goals conceded collectively by Spurs and Liverpool in this season’s Champions League were shipped via a set piece.
Cards & Corners
- Spurs have collected 23 yellow cards in this season’s Champions League – only beaten semi-finalists Ajax picked up more. Liverpool are only 2 bookings behind on 21.
- Fabinho was booked 3 times in just 6 Champions League starts for Liverpool this term, while Spurs’ Danny Rose was shown yellow 3 times in only 5 starts in the competition.
- Liverpool won the second most (6.55) and conceded the second fewest (3.22) corners on average per Premier League fixture this season.
- An average of 3.33 yellow cards were shown across the last 6 meetings between Liverpool and Tottenham.
Click here to read our Liverpool vs Tottenham predictions, betting tips and match preview.