Ever wanted to construct and customise your own hybrid football bet using different markets from the same match? Now you can!
Many major bookmakers are handing a large chunk of control to their customers by offering their own request a bet and bet building features.
The features, which have exploded in popularity among punters, allow bettors to tailor their football bets in a direction specific to their own ideas and predictions.
By incorporating several different football match markets (corners, cards, goals etc.) into one single selection, customers can design and tailor their own multi-part bets, which are priced and made available to back immediately by the bookmakers.
To help you build your customised bets as a more informed bettor, we’ve compiled a useful list of statistics for Saturday’s FA Cup Final between Manchester City and Watford.
Check them out below.
Read our comprehensive match preview for more Manchester City vs Watford predictions and 100% FREE betting tips now!
Manchester City vs Watford RAB Stats
- Both teams have scored in each of the last three meetings between Manchester City and Watford.
- Raheem Sterling has scored 5 goals in his last 3 appearances against Watford, including a hat-trick in March.
- Watford have scored in 10 of their last 12 competitive matches, while Manchester City have conceded in 4 of their last 8.
- Manchester City have conceded 9 goals in their last 8 games in cup competitions.
- 3 of Man City’s 5 FA Cup games this season have seen an own goal scored.
- Manchester City kept a clean sheet in 9 of their last 13 games in all competitions.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 12 of their last 14 matches involving Watford in league and cup.
- Both teams hit the net in 11 of those same 14 Watford fixtures.
- an City scored in both halves in 22 of their 38 Premier League fixtures in 2018/19.
- Man City were winning at half time and full time in 24 of their 38 Premier League matches this season.
- Watford scored 65% of their Premier League goals in the second half of their matches this season.
- Etienne Capoue (14) and José Holebas (12) were booked 26 times between them in the Premier League this season, accounting for 33% of Watford’s total cautions for the season.
- Watford were the most ill-disciplined team in the Premier League in 2018/19, picking up 77 yellow and 4 red cards over the course of the season. In contrast, Man City amassed the second lowest number of yellow cards (44) behind Liverpool (37).
- City skipper Vincent Kompany was booked 6 times in just 13 Premier League starts this season.
Corners & Set Pieces
- Man City won more (7.89) and conceded fewer corners (2.16) per game on average than any other club in the Premier League this season.
- In total, Man City were awarded 298 corners this season, while Watford won only 177.
- Man City (4) and Watford (5) conceded 9 penalties between them in the league this season, though they were awarded only 6 between them all year (Man City – 4, Watford – 1).
- 56% of the 23 goals Man City conceded in the Premier League this season were scored from a set piece.
- Only Brighton (12.2) conceded more free kicks than Watford (11.4) on average pre league fixture in 2018/19, while only Liverpool (8.3) conceded fewer than Man City (8.6) over the course of the campaign.